I love riding my bicycle, and I love walking 3 miles a day. Sounds great, right? But what about the one thing that worries some of us the most? — Our memory!
Don’t despair, there is a LOT of really great exercises – or brain “training” that we can do. And most of the time, it is fun. So don’t quit exercising your body – we need that too. But why not begin 15 to 20 minutes /day “training” your brain? You will be amazed at the difference – in just a short time.
These articles I thought were very interesting. Let me know what you think, OK?
For many people, exercise is part of their daily routine, but what about training for your brain? Like many parts of the body, experts said the brain can be trained to perform more effectively. A memory boot camp this weekend at the Maryland …
These are some fun brain exercises to make our brain to increase the memory and attention power a lot. It’s been proven by the experts. It’s not too easy or too tough. Try it! And look the change inside yourself.
1. Find the sum of your date of birth, mm/dd/yyyy. Then, the sum of your relations dates.
2. Try to name two objects to each letter of your name.
3. Wherever you are, try to find red colored objects that fit in your pocket and find blue colored objects that don’t fits in your pocket.
4. Say the days of the week backwards, then in alphabetical order.
5. Say the months of the year in alphabetical order. Easy? Well, now try doing in reverse alphabetical order?
Memory Exercise – Practice Makes Perfect
Memory is an essential part of the way in which we learn, perceive things and function. It is therefore vitally important to most of us to enhance our memory and avoid deterioration or degradation.
One way to do so is through the use of a memory exercise. Let’s better understand what this is and how it can be of benefit.
As much as our bodies respond well to exercise, so does our brain. And there are specific exercises which can help to improve our ability to remember. Keep in mind that these exercises do not involve usually pushups or physical activity.